Luxury Cabs Terms & Conditions
- Payment by cheque, payable to AK Luxury Cabs Private Limited.
- We also accept payment by Bank transfer/UPI/PAYTM
- For bookings less than one month Half booking amount is required at the time of booking
- The balance is payable before the actual wedding date
- A non refundable deposit of Rs.5000/- is charged at the time of the booking
- Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2018. If you are contracting with us as a consumer, online, by phone, at wedding fair or any other venue other than our office you have the right to cancel your contract at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you ordered our services. Should you wish to cancel your order you must do so by email to Khalsataxiservic[email protected] , quoting your wedding date as the reference number
- wedding cars and it`s chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the chauffer, the vehicle or any other passenger(s)
- AK Luxury Cabs wedding cars operate a strict non smoking policy in all its vehicles
- wedding cars makes every effort to supply the vehicle requested by the client, however, in certain circumstances the chosen vehicle may not be available due to circumstances out of our control. In these cases we will endeavour to supply the best alternative vehicle available. If no acceptable alternative can be found, compensation will be limited to the full refund of the hire charged. We recommend and advise that the client obtains appropriate wedding insurance for their own protection
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances out of our control
- All cars are cleaned prior to the wedding date
- wedding cars do not accept any responsibility for changes in the vehicles appearance caused by the weather or terrain during the period, although every effort will be made to present the car in its best possible condition
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior or exterior of the vehicle available to them and will be invoiced accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate the vehicle to its pre-hire condition
- We do not provide child seats for our vehicles, unless agreed at the time of the booking
The Company encourages You to take full responsibility of your items. In case of lost items inside the Cabs during the journey, the Company will try to locate the items on a “best-effort” basis but the Company will not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
- The standard hire period is up to 8 hours from the time we arrive at the collection address to the time we leave the reception venue. If you feel you would like additional time, this can be arranged for a supplementary charge
- AK Luxury Cabs is fully insured for wedding car hire, and our insurance does not cover customers to drive our vehicles, or for loss or damage to customers possessions or for any other consequential losses, delays or missed events
- By making the booking and accepting our quotation will represent agreement of our terms and conditions which are available on our website and on the reverse of the booking form
- Prices mentioned in wedding Package is Based on Tri-City location only ( Chandigarh/Mohali/panchkula)
- Prices quoted are all inclusive Except Decoration
- All disputes shall be settled amicably, on failure to do so within 30 (Thirty) days, such disputes shall be resolved by a sole arbitrator appointed by mutual agreement of the parties. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration Conciliation Act, 1996 and the seat of arbitration shall be Chandigarh, India. Subject to the aforesaid, these General Offer Terms read with the offer specific terms shall be governed by the laws of India and the courts in Chandigarh, Mohali shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction
Who we are
Our website address is: https://akluxurycabs.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.